Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole recipes - best savory spaghetti casseroleunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You might want to perceive that being excessive in fat does not necessarily mean that it is fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to wholesome meals recipes.
my take on million dollar spaghetti. Spaghetti is a quick and easy dish that everyone loves. Change up your typical pasta night with our wide variety of spaghetti recipes.
You can have Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs hamburger.
- Prepare Medium diced onion.
- Prepare Optional diced green pepper.
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes (keep liquid).
- Prepare 1/2 C sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 C sliced black olives.
- You need 2 tsp dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 C shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- It's 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 C water.
- It's 12 oz spaghetti noodles broken in half.
- You need 1/3 C Parmesan cheese.
Creamy and savory, tuna spaghetti casserole is easy and serves a crowd. This spaghetti pizza casserole is a perfect combination of kids' favorite meals. There's absolutely nothing better than combining Pizza and Spaghetti The BEST Spaghetti Pizza Casserole EVER! Savory Thoughts: Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who.
Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole step by step
- Grease a 9x13" pan, preheat oven (350 for metal pan, 325 for glass pan.
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger and onions (and green peppers if you're using them)and drain half the fat, leave some in.
- Sprinkle with the oregano before adding the tomatoes(with liquid), olives and mushrooms, stir gently.
- Simmer on medium-low heat (just bubbling) uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Begin boiling your spaghetti for 9 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soups and water -you may need to use a little more than 1/3 C, you want the mixture loose but NOT watery..set aside.
- When the spaghetti is done, drain, and put cold water in the pot and return the spaghetti..this will cool the spaghetti so it's easier to grab (using your hands will make the process way easier).
- In the greased pan, spread half the spaghetti, top with half of the meat mixture, and spread half the cheddar cheese.
- Put the other half of the spaghetti on top of the cheese, and the other half of the meat mixture on top, followed by the remaining cheese.
- Evenly pour the soup mixture over the top, try to cover completely.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- It's ready for the oven!.
- Bake until bubbling...for metal pans it'll take 35-40 minutes and for glass pans it'll take 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- You will need a knife or a sharp spatula to cut servings, using a spoon will make a big mess!.
- Suggested sides are a nice leafy green salad and garlic bread or breadsticks.
Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole - File type icon. baked spaghetti.txt View Download. Paula Deen. better than the best chicken casserole.txt View Download. Make this baked spaghetti casserole for dinner tonight - or use it for easy meal prep with help of the included make ahead and freezer instructions. Enjoy the hearty comfort food flavors in this cheesy baked spaghetti casserole packed with ground beef or sausage, mozzarella, ricotta and spaghetti. See more ideas about Spaghetti squash casserole, Spaghetti squash, Million dollar spaghetti. Read Also Recipes