Best Cheese Dip Ever recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they would like to. best cheese dip ever Add the daily commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you'll see why ready meals have develop into very talked-about.After a very busy day at the office it is so a lot easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to prepare a meal using recent substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just does not seem worth it - all you want to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Best Cheese Dip Ever using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Cheese Dip Ever
- It's 1 lbs hamburger meat browned and drain grease.
- You need 1 big jar of pace picante sauce (or 2 smaller jars).
- Prepare 1 can Fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) block of Velveeta cheese cubes up (use half for a smaller crockpot) for more cheesy use 2 blocks of cheese.
Best Cheese Dip Ever step by step
- Brown hamburger and drain the grease..
- Put all ingredients in crockpot except the velveeta cheese mix well. Add the some of the cheese to the top mix again and add the rest of the cheese to the top. Cook on high or low till the cheese melts. When it’s done mix and serve... can keep in crockpot when severing..
- Serve with any kind of chips. Doritos or tortillas goes best I think..
- This don’t have to be made in a crockpot or slow cooker. This can be done in the oven with a 13x9 inch baking dish..
- Notes- This is an expensive recipe to make. Name brand matters in this recipe. Don’t use cheap cheese it just won’t taste good. Honestly if you use cheap ingredients it just won’t taste the same. Its about 40.00 if you’re making it a big crockpot as in the cover photo, I make mine in a smaller crockpot and don’t cut down on any of the ingredients just the cheese. This is a cheese dip so the main ingredient is pricey..
Best Cheese Dip Ever - Read Also Recipes