Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger recipes - The truth is it is doable to organize spicy bacon avacado cheeseburger made from contemporary ingredients very quickly. Salad is a first-rate instance. All you need is a few fresh ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does would not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It is possible to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
True story: I didn't learn how to make a proper classic grilled cheese sandwich until I was in my late teens. You need white bread and sliced american cheese to make perfect. Regular spicy cheeseburgers can't compete with this meaty and super cheesy stuffed masterpiece.
You can cook Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger
- It's Burger Mix.
- You need 1 lb lean ground beef, good quality is best.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Small diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp Garlic salt Or: to taste, just kidding!.
- It's 1/2 tsp Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp Black pepper.
- You need 1 packages Large sesame hamburger buns.
- It's 1 tbsp Butter.
- It's 8 strips of thick smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages sliced American Cheese. Or: your favorite melty cheese..
- It's 1/2 Large White Onion, sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1 tsp Flour.
- You need 1 pinch Garlic salt.
- You need 4 leaves of leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 2 Avacados sliced.
- It's Spicy Burger Sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup Mayo.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp Suracha Hot Sauce or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp fresh lemon juice, 2-3 wedges. Or: lime.
- You need 1 tbsp Small diced roasted red bell pepper. Or: fire roasted fresh red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp Chili powder Or: to taste.
- It's 1/4 tsp Seasoned salt or to taste.
These Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Cheeseburgers are the bomb! Stuffed with center of cheddar cheese, onion, jalapeño, bacon. This recipe for Spicy Roasted Pineapple and Avocado Bacon Burger is sponsored by Cayman Jack. As always, all opinions and recipe are my own.
Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger step by step
- Combine all burger mix ingredients with your hands. Mix well and dorm into large round patties, larger than the buns making the center thinner. Chill patties for 10 min..
- Mix together all Burger Sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- Grill burgers to desired doneness topping each patty with cheese..
- Fry bacon till golden crispy on griddle or skillet. Cool on paper towel.
- Optional: Toss onions in flour and garlic salt in plastic bag and fry in oil over hight heat till golden and carmelized..
- Butter the buns lightly and toast on med-high heat on same bacon pan till golden crispy..
- Spread top bun with sauce, then avacado, (keeps from slipping out) bottom bun with burger, bacon, lettuce onion and then top bun and WALLAH! ENJOY!.
Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger - Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! Time to bump up that boring backyard bbq menu with a creative burger to make your party. Check out this delicious recipe for Spicy Jalapeño and Bacon Cheeseburgers from Weber—the Drain the bacon on paper towels. Roughly chop the bacon into ½-inch pieces. Prepare the grill for More Red Meat recipes. Read Also Recipes