Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches recipes - Whether or not you browse too easy slow cooker bbq pork sandwiches recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback guide, or a web based subscription to a recipe web site, you can find that there are numerous resources on the web which can assist you to to study prime secret recipes right this moment. One of the best ways to search out on-line cooking guides on the internet is to use assessment sites, they may help making a decision on which product you want to purchase whereas on the identical time offering you with detailed reviews.
You can cook Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- You need 2-3 lbs bone-in country style pork for bbq.
- You need 1 medium onion - sliced.
- You need 1 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite).
- You need 1/2 cup steak sauce (A1 or Country Bob's is best).
- Prepare Hamburger buns for serving.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches instructions
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Top with pork pieces. Pour both sauces over the top. Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high 4 hrs..
- In last 30 minutes pull pork out of slow cooker. Let cool slightly. Remove bones and shred pieces using 2 forks..
- Skim off any excess fat floating on top of juices in slow cooker (if desired). Return pork. Stir to coat. Let cook 30 more minutes on low. Serve on hamburger buns. Enjoy!.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches - Read Also Recipes