Calzone recipes - The reality is it is potential to arrange calzone comprised of recent components very quickly. Salad is a first-rate instance. All you need is a few recent elements, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does would not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It's doable to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Calzone dough for the bread machine gets rolled out and stuffed with pizza sauce, sausage and cheese. Or stuff it with whatever you like. A calzone is typically an oven-baked, folded pizza, of Neapolitan cuisine.
You can have Calzone using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calzone
- It's 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 envelope active dry yeast.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- You need 1 cup hot water.
- You need 2 tbsp oil.
- You need 2 eggs.
- You need 1 marinara sauce.
- It's 2 cup grated cheese (Colby works best).
- It's 1 packages pepperoni, Canadian bacon, hamburger, or meat of your choice.
- It's 1 onion, peppers, olives, pineapple, or filling of your choice.
- It's 1 egg, whisked and set aside.
Learn how to make a calzone. This folded pizza is usually shaped like a half-moon and stuffed with cheese and possibly vegetables, meat, and sauce. This homemade calzone recipe is a mixture of sausage, pepperoni and bell peppers, all baked inside pizza dough with plenty of melted cheese. See more ideas about calzone recipe, calzone, italian recipes.
- For the dough: Mix flour, salt, and yeast..
- Mix in oil, egg, and hot water. Stir until sticky but firm and pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Let set 5 minutes..
- Divide dough into 4 pieces..
- Roll each piece of dough into circles approximately 1/4 inch thick..
- Add marinara, leaving 1/2-1 inch free of any sauce or filling at the edge of the dough.
- Top with ingredients of choice (pictured is pepperoni). Top this with 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Fold dough in half over the top of the ingredients so that bit looks like a half circle. Roll the edge together to seal..
- Place on baking sheet and brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
Calzone - This recipe boasts a gorgeous pizza dough encasing any number of fillings. simply pick a favourite! From Italian calzone (literally "stocking, trouser"). Hyphenation: cal‧zone. (UK) IPA(key): /kæltˈsəʊni/, /kælˈzəʊni/. (US) IPA(key): /kælˈzoʊn/, /kælˈzoʊneɪ/. calzone (plural calzones or calzoni). A baked Italian turnover made of pizza dough and stuffed with cheese and other toppings. Calzone definition is - a baked or fried turnover of pizza dough stuffed with various fillings usually including cheese. plural calzone or calzones. Read Also Recipes