Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds recipes - mike's mini meatloaf & mashed spuds is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered full of ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fat together with Trans fats raise more blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that reduce threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
They are easier and healthier than traditional meatloaf. A meatloaf mixture of ground beef, cheese, and quick-cooking oats is formed into individually sized loaves. They are glazed with a sauce of ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
You can have Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds
- It's ● For The Mini Meatloaves.
- Prepare 1 Pound 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1 LG Egg.
- You need 1/2 Cup Whole Milk.
- You need 1 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Diced White Onions.
- It's 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Packet McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- You need ● For The Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Tray Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best OTC brand out there!].
- Prepare 1 Packet McCormick Brown Gravy [+ 1 cup water].
- You need as needed Salted Butter.
- You need ● For The Garnishes.
- You need as needed Fresh Parsley.
- It's ● For The Corn.
- It's 1 Can Whole Kernal Corn.
- It's 2 tbsp Salted Butter.
- It's as needed Dried Parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare as needed Sea Salt.
- Prepare as needed Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
This smoked meatloaf recipe stuffed with bacon and cheese is so amazing! If you're looking for the ultimate comfort food that oozes with flavor, try this! Tender calamari coated with Mike's special spice and served with tartare sauce. Mike's Sauce (Tomato & Chutney Based), Creamy Garlic, Mushroom, Peri-Peri, Cheese, Pepper or Diane.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds step by step
- Mix everything well in the meatloaf section and compact in mini meatloaf pans. Avoid any air pockets and press down hard. Feel free to add ketchup to the tops in the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Bake mini meatloaves at for 45 minutes at 350°..
- Heat corn in microwave with all seasonings for two minutes..
- Let loafs rest for 5 minutes before pulling and slicing..
- Place loaves on a thick bed of mashed potatoes with butter and brown gravy. Garnish with fresh parsley and ground black pepper. Serve with hot buttery corn. That's it! Enjoy your super delicious easy!.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds - This recipe is great to treat your dog. A combination of beef, fruit and vegetable is always a healthy choice for your dog. This recipe will provide enough protein,… Mini Meatloaf. Besides that, let's give this classic dinner a healthy and delicious twist! Slash the bake time of meatloaf when you make mini-loaves. Read Also Recipes