Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipes - mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce also has saturated fats along with dietary cholesterol and is avoided by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean lower beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (provides oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are found poor in it. Select steaks that have deep pink color with less marbling
You can cook Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce using 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce
- It's ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Prepare 1 Cup Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Prepare 1 Cup EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- You need 1 Cup Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- You need 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 Cup Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Prepare Most heavy Pan de Muertos - Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- Prepare ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- You need 2 LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- It's 1 Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 2 Stalks Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- It's 1 Cup Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- It's 1 EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) Can Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Shredded Cabbage.
- It's 1/2 Cup Chopped Parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- It's 3 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1.5 tsp Ground Cumin.
- It's 1/4 Cup Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- It's 1 Handful Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It's 1 (4 oz) Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 2 tbsp Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp Chili Powder.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce step by step
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos - Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce - Read Also Recipes