Red velvet cupcake (eggless) recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you like restaurant fashion meals, red velvet cupcake (eggless) Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you can assure that you will find a cooking recipe information on the internet that can mean you can make the dishes you need. With the useful guides obtainable on the web you will discover recipe substances at a glance and buy them from your native grocery store for bargain costs.
You can cook Red velvet cupcake (eggless) using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcake (eggless)
- Prepare 200 gms refined flour.
- You need 150 gms castor sugar.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 10 gms cocoa powder.
- You need 150-180 ml buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- You need 35 gms butter.
- It's 35 gms oil.
- You need For the cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 50 gms unsalted butter.
- It's 50-70 gms cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 gms icing sugar.
- Prepare 150 gms whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
My husband is a huge fan of Red Velvet So since Valentine's day is just around the corner I thought it would be fun to make some fluffy, moist and totally irresistible cupcakes. The red colour of these eggless red velvet cupcakes comes from the red food colour. Try to use the best quality red food colour you can find. One thing you have to remember when making these eggless red velvet cupcakes is that do not ever over-beat them.
Red velvet cupcake (eggless) step by step
- Sieve refined flour,baking powder and cocoa powder together..
- Cream castor sugar,butter and vanilla essence..
- Mix both the mixtures,add in buttermilk..
- Mix till we get a ribbon like consistency..
- Pour the batter ib the cupcake liners until they are filled 2/3rd..
- Bake at 160 degree celcius..
- Bake until it's soft and the knife test is passed..
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven..
- Cool on a cooling rack.
- By the time the cupcakes are cooling beat butter till it's smooth..
- Add in icing sugar, cream cheese and beat..
- Add vanilla essence and whip..
- Add whipping cream to cold cream cheese icing.
- Whip till stiff peaks..
- After the cupcakes have cooled with 1/2 round tip nozzle using injection method pipe the cream cheese frosting..
- Dust the grated red velvet sponge dust.
Red velvet cupcake (eggless) - What makes red velvet stand out from say, chocolate cupcakes, is its wonderfully buttery flavor. I love that about red velvet. And during some recipe testing, I threw that flavor aside because all I could concentrate on was "make this cupcake moist, sally." Just like any other red velvet cake recipe, the main and common ingredients are: White vinegar, baking soda, cocoa powder and buttermilk. So we are adding good amount of red food color here. How to make eggless red velvet cupcakes recipe Red Velvet Cupcake Video. Read Also Recipes