Red Velvet cupcake recipes - That is an understandable strategy to consuming an evening red velvet cupcake, particularly if you happen to reside alone or along with your associate. I assume most individuals balance their consuming habits between ready meals and cooking form scratch, however what should you start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be useful in your long term health?The main causes individuals are inclined to eat ready meals is to save cash and to save time, however what if these things could be achieved and, if you're a non prepare dinner, you would be taught a brand new ability at the time identical? Would that make you are feeling more like preparing your personal meals?
You can have Red Velvet cupcake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet cupcake
- Prepare For the cupcakes:.
- It's 3 cups maida.
- It's 3 eggs.
- You need 1 cup unsalted and melted butter.
- You need 1.1/2 cup castor sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup beet root juice (you may also use 2 tbsps of liquid food colour red,if you don’t want to use the juice).
- Prepare 1.1/2 cup buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tbsp white vinegar.
- You need 1.1/2 tbsp baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsps vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare For the cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup butter.
- It's 1 tbsp vanilla esssence.
- You need 3 cups castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp milk ( more if needed.
Red Velvet cupcake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 200 C. Line the muffin tray with the cup cake liners and spray oil and keep aside. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, till it is uniformly mixed into a smooth mixture..
- Add in the eggs till they are properly.
- Next add in the cocoa powder, vanilla essence and the beet root juice / colour and mix properly. Next add the salt to the buttermilk and mix properly..
- Now add the flour one cup at a time to the butter-sugar-egg mixture and 1/2 cup of buttermilk and whisk properly. Repeat the process till the entire flour and the buttermilk is added..
- Now mix the vinegar and the baking Soda separately in a cup and add it to the mixture, whisking for 5 about 5 mins, till it is properly incorporated into the batter..
- Fill the cup cakes lined muffin tray, tap to remove any extra air and bake at 200 C for about 15-18 mins, till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not over bake as the cake will not be moist then. Cool it on wire racks before frosting them...
- For the frosting: Whisk together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla essence till they are creamy. Now add in the sugar, one cup at a time and whisk for about 5 mins, adding in the milk till you get a creamy frosting.
- Frost the cupcakes with a nozzle of your choic.
Red Velvet cupcake - Read Also Recipes