Rainbow jello shot cake
“How to Make a Recipe Rainbow jello shot cake need 5 ingredients and 9 Step”
Twice the rainbow means double the fun in these colorful jelly shots! Super cool and fun to make, jello shot cake is just an awesome way to have enough jello shots at a party! This Tipsy very much enjoys colours and has fun dressing up in all sorts of colourful things. You can make Rainbow jello shot cake use 5 ingredients and 9 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Rainbow jello shot cake
- You Need water (divided).
- You Need flavored gelatin (6 different colors).
- You Need plain gelatin powder.
- You Need rum or vodka (very cold).
- You Need vanilla yogurt (divided).
How to make Jello Shots: Easy Rainbow Jello Shot Recipe looks gorgeous, check out length of time to set layers in this Jello Shot Recipe with Vodka. How to make jello shots that look like rainbows! This jello shot recipe is easy to follow and super fun for any party platter. Main ingredients: lemonade, plain gelatin, cake flavored vodka, sweetened condensed milk, liquid food coloring, frosting, sprinkles.
how to cook Rainbow jello shot cake
- put bottle of vodka or rum in the freezer for several hours before you start..
- Spray some nonstick spray into your bunt pan wipe off excess.
- Pour 3/4 cup water into a saucepan and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the plain gelatin. Let gelatin to soak for a 1 or 2 minutes. Stir on low heat for about 5 minutes until its dissolved. Stir in the first package of Jell-O until dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Stir in a 1/2 cup of the cold liquor.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the bundt pan put in fridge for roughly 15 – 17 minutes you wanted to still be a little sticky but firm otherwise the next layer will not stick.
- In the remaining Jello add 3 tablespoons of yogurt and place in the fridge for approximately 5 minutes.
- Use a spoon and gently pour the yogurt mixture on top of your layer of your first color and put it in the fridge 15 – 17 minutes Note the reason for the spoon is so that one layer doesn't go down into the layer below the best way to do this is to hold the spoon along the side and slowly pour your color on to the spoon.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 with the remaining colors.
- After you've completed all the layers allow it to set overnight and when you take it out the next day fill up your sink with a little bit of warm water just enough to loosen up the sides a little bit and flip it on to your platter be careful if you leave it in the hot water too long it will melt and your cake will be runny.
Celebrate with these natural juice-based rainbow jello shots! Step-by-step instructions for how to make them with gelatin or vegan-friendly substitutes. A cupcake tin will result in a flan-sized jello. Since these are half alcohol, they're pretty hefty "shots." If you use a loaf or cake cake pan, cut it into. If you're memory of jello shots is nothing more than a pungent shot of vodka in plastic cups of different colors, you haven't had a real Jello shot.