Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake With Buttercream Icing recipes - eggless red velvet cupcake with buttercream icingunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. It's worthwhile to perceive that being excessive in fats doesn't necessarily imply that it is fattening. Physique fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to wholesome meals recipes.
You can cook Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake With Buttercream Icing using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake With Buttercream Icing
- Prepare For Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake.
- You need 1.5 cup all purpose flour maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp custard powder or cornflour.
- It's 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 2 tsp vinegar I have used apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It's 2 tsp red liquid colour.
- You need 1 cup milk lukewarm.
- You need 3/4 cup sugar I have used raw sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil any flavorless oil.
- You need 12 oreo I have used red velvet oreo. I have cut 8 into halves and then crushed remaining oreo in grinder or put them in a ziplog bag and crush with a help of rolling pin.
- Prepare For Buttercream Icing-.
- It's 3 cup icing sugar or confectioner's sugar. Sift the icing sugar to avoid any lumps.
- You need 200 grams butter.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp full cream milk` approximately, or whipping cream.
Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake With Buttercream Icing instructions
- For Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake - Take lukewarm milk in a bowl and add vinegar to it. Keep it aside to curdle. Meanwhile sift 3-4 times the dry ingredients - all-purpose flour, custard powder, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. The dry ingredients are ready. Keep them aside..
- The curdled milk is ready..
- In a big bowl add oil and sugar. Mix well till the sugar is dissolved with a hand whisk. Add the curdled milk and mix well..
- Add red colour and vanilla essence. Mix well. The wet ingredients are ready. Gradually add the sifted dry ingredients in batches to the wet ingredients. Gently mix all the dry ingredients and mix till the entire mixture is lump-free..
- Line the cupcake tray with cupcake liner and with a help of spoon pour the batter in it. Fill 3/4 th of the cupcake liner. Tap the baking tray 2-3 times gently to remove any bubbles. Bake in a preheated oven @ 180°C for 20-25 minutes or till done. Insert a toothpick if it cleans out clean then the cupcake is ready or bake till done..
- Remove the cupcake in a wire rack and cool. The soft and moist eggless red velvet cupcake are ready. Let them cool and then do icing on it..
- For Buttercream Icing In a bowl take the softened butter. (The butter should just be soft and not melted otherwise the icing will be runny). Beat the butter with the help of an electric beater on low speed for 2-4 minutes till it is light and fluffy. Add gradually sifted icing sugar in it in batches and mix with the beater on low speed. (Do not beat on high speed after adding sugar or else the sugar will blow everywhere). Keep on adding the icing sugar in batches and mix on low speed..
- Once all the sugar in added and nicely mixed, beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Now add the vanilla essence and mix well. Now add full cream milk a tbsp at a time and beat on high speed till nice soft peaks are formed..
- The butter cream mixture has started to get soft peak. Beat for 4-5 minutes more. The buttercream will get nice bright white colour and nice stiff peaks. The butter cream icing is ready to use..
- Now put the piping bag with the nozzle of your choice in an tall glass and fill the piping bag with butter cream icing with the help of a spoon. Press down the butter cream in the piping bag and cut the bottom end of the piping bag with a scissor. Twist the top end tightly and start piping the desired design on the cupcake..
- The cupcake are ready with butter cream icing on it. Now sprinkle some crushed red velvet oreo on it. Decorate the cupcake with the half oreo as shown..
- The eggless red velvet cupcake with buttercream icing is ready..
Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake With Buttercream Icing - Read Also Recipes