Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
“How to Make a Recipe Carrot Cake Overnight Oats need 12 ingredients and 3 Step”
These Carrot Cake Overnights Oats are a healthier no cook twist on this beloved dessert. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are filled with delicious spices and are the perfect no-cook breakfast! Overnight Oats are probably the easiest make-ahead breakfast on the planet! You can make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats use 12 ingredients and 3 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients cook Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- You Need old fashioned rolled oats.
- You Need milk of choice.
- You Need yogurt of choice.
- You Need carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You Need maple syrup.
- You Need raisins.
- You Need chia seeds (optional).
- You Need vanilla extract.
- You Need ground cinnamon.
- You Need ground allspice.
- You Need ground cardamom.
- You Need Toppings of choice.
Naturally sweet grated carrots and almond milk add to the dessert-like taste of these overnight oats. The final texture will depend on how fine you shred the carrots. Add the leftover walnuts and carrots. These carrot cake overnight oats with chia seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes are so delicious and super easy to make.
how to make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
Plus, they're incredibly Guys, I got a new favorite breakfast: Carrot cake overnight oats with chia seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes. I make overnight oats at least two or. These carrot cake overnight oats are sweet, creamy and happen to be dairy-free! Can you believe spring is finally here?! I love that it's portable too so you can easily bring it with you to.