Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings
“How to Make a Recipe Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings need 14 ingredients and 5 Step”
You can cook Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings use 14 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to cook }.
Ingredients make Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings
- You Need 1/2 Bag Dry Beans.
- You Need 1 Pk. Smoked Turkey Wings.
- You Need Rice.
- You Need Bouillon Cube/ Stock.
- You Need Salt.
- You Need Black Pepper.
- You Need Onion Powder.
- You Need Garlic Salt.
- You Need 1 Onion.
- You Need 5 Cloves Garlic.
- You Need Green Onion.
- You Need Jalapeño.
- You Need 3 heaping Spoons Sofrito (Goya).
- You Need 2 pk. “Sazón” (Goya).
how to make Beans and Rice w/ Smoked Turkey Wings
- Soak beans overnight or even 24 hours in advance. Drain..
- Get some oil in a pot and let the jalapeño start to blister a little bit. Throw in the onion and garlic. Cook it down and toss in the turkey wings. Season the meat and vegetables at your discretion. There will be a lot of water, don’t be shy..
- Cover the turkey with about 10 cups of stock. Bring it to a boil and then reduce it to a simmer. Simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add in the beans. Stir, simmer. Stir periodically for about 1 hr 15 mins. The turkey should be falling off the bones at this point..
- Serve with white rice and garnish with parsley..