Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipes - mike's moist red velvet truffles are considered to be filled with fat and sugar, folks say that such a tremendous taste would definitely be dangerous for health. The fact nonetheless is that dark sweets contain flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular well being. Dark chocolates also cut back stress hormones (cortisol) but yes maintain a count on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them concerned in your healthy eating recipes, prepare dinner healthy meals recipes and benefit from these well being food recipes.
You can have Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles
- Prepare Red Velvet Truffle Batter.
- You need 1 box Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®.
- Prepare 1 can 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp].
- It's 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- You need Truffle Candy Coatings.
- Prepare 1 packages Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 packages White Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 packages Colorful Candy Sprinkles.
- Prepare Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare 1 Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers].
- You need 2 Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate].
- Prepare 1 Parchment Paper [or equivalent].
- Prepare 1 Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving].
- Prepare 1 cup Powdered Sugar.
Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles step by step
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly..
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking..
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled..
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave - just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn..
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon - dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent..
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles..
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!.
Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles - Read Also Recipes