Red Velvet Cupcakes - Vegan recipes - Your whole favourite eating places have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you will often buy and luxuriate in. red velvet cupcakes - vegan Some of these could even turn out to be your favourite dishes. What when you may make these dishes in the comfort of your own home for under a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can cook Red Velvet Cupcakes - Vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes - Vegan
- You need 1 Cup Milk Non Dairy (Coconut milk).
- You need 1 Teaspoon Vinegar.
- Prepare 1.25 Cups All purpose flour.
- You need 1 Cup Sugar Powdered.
- It's 2 Tablespoons Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Salt.
- It's 1/3 Teaspoon Oil.
- It's 2 Tablespoons Red food colour.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract.
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degree. Line cupcake pans with paper liners..
- Mix milk and vinegar and allow it to curdle..
- Sift flour,cocoa,sugar,baking powder,baking soda and salt..
- Once milk curdles add food colour and vanilla extract. Mix the dry and wet ingredients till there are no lumps. DONT beat or overmix it..
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe.I used cream cheese frosting as it goes well with the Red Velvets :-).
Red Velvet Cupcakes - Vegan - Read Also Recipes