Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes recipes - On this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they want to. red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why ready meals have become very popular.After a really busy day on the office it is so a lot easier to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to arrange a meal utilizing fresh substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't appear worth it - all you need to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes
- You need Flour / Maida - 1 Cup Cocoa Powder (Optional).
- Prepare Condensed Milk - ½ Cup Milk - ½ Cup.
- Prepare Oil & Butter - 2 tbsp each Sugar - ¼ cup Vinegar - 1 tsp.
- You need Red food colour - ½ tsp Baking Powder - 1 tsp Baking Soda - ½ tsp.
- It's Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp Salt - 1½ Cups (for baking).
- Prepare For Frosting : Cream Cheese - ⅔ Cup Unsalted Butter - ¼ Cup.
- You need Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp Powdered Sugar - 1½ Cups.
- It's (Sifted twice, after measuring).
Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes step by step
- Cupcakes : For Baking in Cooker : Preheat a cooker in low-med flame for 10 minutes with 1½ cups of salt, a wire rack and a perforated plate. For Baking in Oven : Preheat oven at 180 C for 10 minutes. For the batter : Start by adding the oil & butter to a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and whip it. Then pour in the condensed milk, and whip it for another minute or two. Then add in the vinegar, vanilla essence and ¼ cup of milk. Mix well..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder over this. Give it a mix, Then mix the red food colour with the rest ¼ cup milk and add the milk to the batter. If the colour isn't accurate for you, feel free to add some other to balance. In my case, it was raspberry red, I added a couple drops of lemon yellow food colour to balance the red colour. Line Cupcake tins with liners, Divide the batter into 6 cupcakes..
- For Baking in Cooker : Place the cupcakes in the cooker, in mine I could place 4. Then close and bake for 15 minutes in low-medium flame. Check after 15 minutes with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it's ready if not, bake for another 2-3 minutes. You can bake the rest cupcakes after this batch is baked..
- For Frosting : In a bowl, add the cream cheese and butter. Beat it for a minute, then add vanilla essence and ⅓ of the powdered sugar and whip till incorporated. Then add another ⅓ and whip, and then the last addition & Whip the frosting for another 2-3 minutes. Cream cheese frosting is ready. Add the frosting to a piping bag, then pipe the frosting in the cupcakes. Sprinkle with confectionery or cake crumbs. Enjoy!.
- Important Note:- Recipe makes 6 cupcakes. But you can sneak in and get about a tablespoon or tablespoon & half of batter from around the bowl, and bake it in tartlet mould lined with a mini size liner with the normal sized cupcakes. Then after all cupcakes cools down, you can make crumb that mini cupcake.. Rest all are extremely soft & moist making crumbs can be difficult, but that small one would be slight drier as we will be overbaking it, which would help to make crumbs for topping the cupcak.
- If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section below :).
Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes - Read Also Recipes