Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups recipes - turkey avocado salad lettuce cupsunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You need to perceive that being excessive in fats would not necessarily imply that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy meals recipes.
A fun and easy dinner or appetizer! These caesar salad lettuce cups are the perfect appetizer! Easy, gluten free finger food to help you get more vegetables.
You can cook Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups
- Prepare 1 head romaine lettuce (or any kind you like).
- You need 1/4 lb roasted turkey breast, cubed.
- You need 1 large avocado, chopped.
- You need 1 bunch green onions, chopped.
- It's 1 large tomatoe, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp sour cream (i use light).
- You need 1 tbsp mayonnaise (i use Best Foods light).
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried dill.
- It's 1/2 tbsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste.
The following is a heart healthy lettuce cups recipe submitted by saborea uno hoy, including ripe avocados. Recipe Submitted By Saborea Uno Hoy. Divide the lettuce, turkey, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and Parmesan among bowls. I made this salad to take to work and loved it.
Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups step by step
- Wash and separate lettuce leaves and set aside to dry.
- Add all other ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to combine but not smash avocados.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and enjoy!.
- This taste even better is allowed to chill for an hour before eating..
Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups - It's very filling and satisfying (I played with the measurements to suit my tastes) and inexpensive to boot. This is a very healthy and easy recipe for Avocado Lettuce Salad. Check out these super delicious Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps from Delish.com. If you're looking for more lettuce cups we love these easy Thai chicken lettuce cups! Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, onion, avocado, and cilantro and serve. Read Also Recipes