Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF recipes - Having vickys red velvet cupcakes with beetroot, gf df ef sf nf at house permits you to have extra household time, you can too exhibit to your folks and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll soon find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
You can cook Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp ground flax seeds.
- You need 6 tbsp hot water.
- It's 140 grams (1 cup) plain / gluten-free flour blend.
- Prepare 60 grams (half a cup) cocoa powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp xanthan gum - only if using gf flour.
- It's 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 3/4 cup beetroot puree (around 4 cooked beetroot).
- It's 200 grams granulated sugar.
- You need 120 ml olive oil.
- It's 60 ml full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- In a small bowl mix the ground flax with the hot water and let stand 15 minutes until it turns gelatinous and the oven has preheated fully.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer or blender, combine the beetroot puree, sugar, oil, milk, vanilla and flax slurry. Mix on a medium speed for a minute or 2 until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir until smooth. If you want a richer red colour to these cupcakes you may want to stir in some red gel colouring at this point.
- Divide the cake batter evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then frost with your favourite frosting!.
Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF - Read Also Recipes