Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipes - Whether or not you browse chocolate velvet cupcake with whipping cream frosting recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback book, or a web based subscription to a recipe web site, you can see that there are various sources on the internet which is able to assist you to study top secret recipes right this moment. The easiest way to seek out online cooking guides on the web is to make use of overview sites, they may also help you make a decision on which product you would like to purchase whereas on the similar time providing you with detailed reviews.
You can have Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting
- You need 125 Grams Flour maida.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon baking Powder.
- It's 1/4 Teaspoon salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon coco Powder.
- It's 50 Grams butter.
- It's 150 Grams Sugar powdered.
- You need 2 egg.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare whipping cream Frosting.
- You need 1 Cup Whipping cream powder.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla essence.
- It's 1/4 Cup water cold.
Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 15 mints..
- Sift together flour, baking powder,coca powder,baking soda and salt.(For best result do it at least 2 times).Set aside..
- Now with a electric hand mixer beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy in a large bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well on each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract..
- Now to this add the flour mixture and buttermilk alternately..
- Pour the mixture into prepared paper cups or greased cup cake tray, filling 1/2 of the cups..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fork or tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Whipping cream Frosting:-Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat just until stiff peaks form. If not using immediately, cover and refrigerate..
- Do the frosting as you wish and serve..
Chocolate Velvet Cupcake with whipping cream frosting - Read Also Recipes