Lobster Tail recipes - Having lobster tail at home allows you to have extra household time, you can also exhibit to your mates and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is wonderful what number of cooking guides can be found to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
You can have Lobster Tail using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Tail
- It's 4 lobster tail.
- You need 4 tbsp butter.
- You need 2 head garlic chopped.
- You need 8 lemon wedges.
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp paprika.
Lobster Tail step by step
- Set oven @350 degrees..
- Prepare lobster tail. Cut along back of tail (STOP RIGHT BEFORE TAIL FIN). Separate meat from bottom of tail down to base of fin, keeping meat conected to base of fin..
- Take separated lobster meat and rub with olive oil, and lay meat ON TOP of shell. Sprinkle with salt and paprika..
- Place in 375 oven for 1-1 1/2 min per ounce.... ie. 8oz tail = 8 to 12 min till opaque..
- Remove from oven add a tbs of garlic butter to top each tail. Place the tails under the broiler for 3 mins till butter and tail start to brown..
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges..
- You can add a steak for surf and turf. Accompany with couscous and asparagus for a complete meal..
Lobster Tail - Read Also Recipes