Broiled Lobster Tail recipes - Whether or not you browse broiled lobster tail recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback guide, or a web based subscription to a recipe site, you will discover that there are numerous assets on the internet which will enable you to to learn top secret recipes today. The easiest way to find online cooking guides on the web is to use evaluate sites, they can assist you make a decision on which product you want to buy whereas at the similar time offering you with detailed critiques.
You can cook Broiled Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- It's 2 Lobster Tails.
- It's 1/2 stick butter.
- You need salt & pepper.
- You need Lemon wedges.
Broiled Lobster Tail step by step
- Snip Lobster tails down the middle and remove the vein. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray and put tails on the sheet..
- Melt butter, cool a little as to not cook the meat with the hot butter. Pour a couple spoonfuls down each cut on tails. Take a lemon wedge and squeeze some down each tail. Not too much..
- Broil at 350 for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the tail..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and some melted butter for dipping..
Broiled Lobster Tail - Read Also Recipes