Simple Lobster Tail recipes - All your favourite eating places have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and revel in. simple lobster tail Some of these may even turn out to be your favorite dishes. What should you may make these dishes in the comfort of your individual house for less than a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
You can cook Simple Lobster Tail using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Lobster Tail
- You need 1 Fresh lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 salt.
- Prepare 1 lemon.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
Simple Lobster Tail step by step
- Boil 4 to 6 cups of water.
- Add lobster tails to boiling water and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook time: Simmer 1 minute per 1oz. So if your lobster tail is 5oz, leave in for 5 minutes. (This does not increase by quantity, if you are boiling 4 lobster tails, all at 5oz each, time in water will remain 5 minutes)..
- As the lobster tails simmer, slice your lemon into 4 slices, and melt your butter in the microwave for 1 minute..
- Pull your lobster tails from water and use kitchen shears to cut them long ways. You just want to cut the shell, you can use a knife to cut the lobster evenly and spread apart for your butterfly effect. Do not cut all the way to the bottom shell, just a nice gentle slice ontop to spread apart the lobster will work nicely..
Simple Lobster Tail - Read Also Recipes