Lobster tails recipes - Having lobster tails at home permits you to have extra household time, you may as well show off to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's superb how many cooking guides are available to you which can let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
Place tails in the boiling water and simmer, uncovered, until the shells turn red and the meat turns opaque and tender. Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife, and brush flesh side of tail with marinade. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated barbecue.
You can have Lobster tails using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster tails
- Prepare 6 Lobster tails.
- It's 2 Tbsp fresh parsley.
- It's 4 garlic cloves.
- It's 1 tsp mustard.
- Prepare salt & pepper.
- It's 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- It's 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 Tb unsalted butter.
We stock these lobster tails all year round and are of the highest quality, the heads are removed from this product so all you get is the best bit, the tail section where all the meat is and you have very little waist as there is only a little bit of shell left. You can flip the lobster tail once during the grilling if you want grill marks on the top of the lobster. You will probably want to give it one final more baste on top of the lobster meat with. Lobster tails are not cheap, but occasionally, you can get pretty decent priced and discounted frozen lobster tails from stores.
Lobster tails step by step
- Place lobster tails shell-side up with the tail end away from you.Cut through the top of the shell snipping through the shell and top portion of the meat as you go. stop at the base of the tail..
- Flip the tail over to the see-through side and crack the ribs using both thumbs down the center. This helps open the shell. Remove and discard the vein if you see one..
- Carefully run your thumbs down the sides of the meat to loosen it from the shell.Lift the meat from the shell,keeping it attached at the base then press the shell together underneath and set the lobster meat back over the top,opening up the meat to butterfly the tails. tranfer to casserole dish..
- Preheat oven to Broil on high heat. in a small bowl mix all marinade ingredients together and spoon it over the lobster tails.broil 10-11 mins..
Lobster tails - They are definitely much cheaper than eating out at restaurants. Save to list + Check stock in our stores. Disclaimer: Woolworths provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from. This gives the lobster tail its signature look. Read Also Recipes