Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals find themselves working extra hours than they want to. instant pot lobster tails with butter sauce Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you can see why prepared meals have grow to be extremely popular.After a really busy day at the office it is so much easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to prepare a meal using fresh elements. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just does not seem price it - all you need to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can have Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce
- Prepare Frozen lobster tails.
- It's 1 cup water.
- It's 1 tbsp old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup butter.
- It's 1 tsp minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp pepper.
- It's 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp cilantro.
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce step by step
- Cut line down inside of each shell.
- Add water and seasoning to instant pot.
- Place lobsters shell side down on wire rack.
- Cook sealed for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to pan, cook until it starts to turn brown..
- Add remaining butter and garlic. Once it melts add remaining ingredients. Mix and set aside..
- Use quick release for pressure..
- Serve immediately with butter sauce..
Instant Pot Lobster Tails with Butter Sauce - Read Also Recipes