Lobster Chowder recipes - Making ready lobster chowder these high secret recipes at house gives you extra freedom along with your food, you can alter certain recipes to fit your own requirements.e.g. if you're on a weight loss plan you may need to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your cholesterol intake chances are you'll wish to add much less salt, the possibilities are infinite. Why not use the knowledge you can obtain and come up with a few of your personal secret recipes.
You can cook Lobster Chowder using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster Chowder
- You need 8 oz steamed lobster tail,head or claw meat diced.
- You need 6 strips bacon cooked n crumbled.
- It's 2 med potatoes diced and cooked.
- You need 1/2 qt heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 qt milk.
- It's 3 tbsp butter.
- It's 1 tsp flour.
- Prepare 1/2 small onion diced.
- It's pinch garlic powder.
- It's to taste salt n pepper.
Lobster Chowder instructions
- In med frying pan melt butter untill golden brown.
- Add onions and cook 1 min.
- Add flour and wisk to make rue.
- Wisk in heavy cream.
- Add milk and wisk till cream sauce thickens.
- Add salt n pepper to taste.
- Add lobster and potatoes and let simmer for 10 min.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle bacon on top and enjoy.
Lobster Chowder - Read Also Recipes