Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken recipes - The reality is it is possible to organize hyderabadi khaare sewaiyan with boneless chicken produced from fresh elements in a short time. Salad is a main example. All you need is some fresh elements, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It is attainable to buy recent stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can have Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken
- Prepare 400 gms Chicken boneless cubes.
- It's 500 gms Sewaiyan.
- It's As per taste Salt.
- It's 1 tsp Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp Cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- You need 2-3 Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It's 2 Tomatoes finely chopped.
- It's 2 Onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup Green Peas boiled.
- It's 300 gms Curd.
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken instructions
- Roast the vermicelli until golden brown and keep aside. In a wide mouthed pot or handi, heat Oil..
- Saute the onions until translucent along with ginger garlic paste. Add Green Chillies and Chicken cubes now along with the spices. Allow it to simmer on a low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Next is to add chopped Tomatoes. Cover and cook until mushy and soft. And finally, add the well-beaten Curd. Let it cook for about 10 more minutes. Adjust salt according to taste. Add roasted Sewaiyan to it as a final step towards this preparation. Add boiled Green Peas too. But that's purely optional. You might skip them altogether. As Yoghurt or Curd leaves a lot of water, add water accordingly. Mix gently and simmer on a low heat until done..
- Fluff it up gently after done so as to not break the thin noodles or Vermicelli. Garnish with Coriander Leaves and serve hot with boiled Eggs or as it is. Because it's a complete meal in itself. Enjoy!.
Hyderabadi Khaare Sewaiyan with Boneless Chicken - Read Also Recipes