Lobster Alfredo recipes - Having lobster alfredo at dwelling lets you have more household time, it's also possible to exhibit to your mates and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is amazing how many cooking guides can be found to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets.
You can cook Lobster Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Alfredo
- You need 1 box alfredo pasta noodles.
- Prepare 2-3 lobster tail.
- Prepare 1 stick butter.
- You need 1 tablespoons minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 shallot minced.
- It's 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- You need minced/dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup good quality parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup dry sherry or white wine.
Lobster Alfredo step by step
- Take lobster tails and split completely down the middle. Place in cast iron pan. Take half of the stick of butter and cut into cubes. Place dots of butter over lobster. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And place in the oven to cook 10-15 mins at 350° in oven..
- Next add pasta to salted, boiling water..
- Meanwhile, sautee shallots and garlic until with the remaining half of stick of butter..
- Once they are soft, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream on medium heat. Once you see the cream begin to slightly bubble, add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Stir in the cheese and add sherry wine to the whipping cream. Add salt and pepper and allow to cook until it thickens. Do not walk away too far from cream. And be sure to continue and stir..
- Once pasta is done, drain and add to cream. If alfredo sauce is too thick, add pasta water until the right consistency.
- Take lobster out of oven. Cut into small pieces and place into pasta and stir. Reserve a few pieces to add on top!.
Lobster Alfredo - Read Also Recipes