Hot Crab & Lobster Dip recipes - On this busy world of ours many people find themselves working more hours than they want to. hot crab & lobster dip Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the daily schedule and you can see why ready meals have develop into very popular.After a really busy day at the office it is so a lot easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to organize a meal utilizing recent ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just doesn't appear value it - all you need to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
Make it ahead and then bake until bubbly when you're. Creamy Hot Crab Dip has bold seafood flavors and is topped with melty cheddar for the ultimate In need for a simple dip that will be a huge hit at any party? This crab dip was so delicious.
You can cook Hot Crab & Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Crab & Lobster Dip
- It's 2-8 oz packs of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1-8 oz container of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 c mayo.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp garlic salt.
- You need 1 pack immatation crab meat (or real crab meat up to you).
- Prepare 1 pack immatation lobster meat (or real losber tail meat).
- You need 1 (8 oz) bag of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 1 tsp mustard.
I served it at our Christmas party and a number of my guests asked for the recipe. Korean food hot spicy Crab Stew Soup, Kkotgetang, served in a restaurant. Korean traditional food spicy crab stew soup with enoki mushroom and vegetables on a big pot. This recipe for Hot Crab Fondue is lightly spiced and flavored with garlic, shallots, wine, cream Serve hot with breadsticks, French bread cubes, and/or cocktail crackers.
Hot Crab & Lobster Dip instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Take cream cheese out of packaging and put it in a bowl to start softening at room temp for about 10-15 mins.
- Get a large bowl and cut up immatation(or real) crab and lobster meat.
- Mix in sour cream, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic salt, and bag of shredded chedder.
- Once cream cheese is soften mix in with rest.
- Pour in medium sized baking pan or glass pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45mins or until its bubbly brown.
- Let cool for 10 mins (15 if glass pan).
- Get some bread chips, crackers, pretzels, chips, what ever you want and scoop away!!!!.
- Enjoy!!! hope to see your cook snaps;).
- Small tip: double the reciepe and its enough to use for a party, bbq, birthday, picnic, etc.....
Hot Crab & Lobster Dip - This fondue is filling enough to. Set aside the popcorn and other potato chips and throw this hot dip together - goes great with pita chips or crostini bread. Classic Hot Crab Dip For A Crowd. Hot crab dip is best, well, hot. Although I've been known to nosh on leftovers straight from the fridge the next day. Read Also Recipes