Cajun Seafood Pasta recipes - Whether you browse cajun seafood pasta recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback e-book, or an internet subscription to a recipe site, you can see that there are lots of sources on the internet which is able to aid you to learn high secret recipes as we speak. One of the best ways to find on-line cooking guides on the internet is to make use of review sites, they can assist making a decision on which product you would like to purchase whereas on the same time offering you with detailed critiques.
"My fiance came across this recipe a couple of months ago and it's been a staple in our kitchen since." #allrecipes #pasta #pastarecipes #pastainspiration #pastadinner. Try this seafood pasta recipe with a Cajun twist. Today's seafood pasta has a new twist.
You can cook Cajun Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Pasta
- It's 1 (12 oz) package small-medium cooked peeled tail off shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) package cooked cleaned peeled crawfish tails.
- Prepare 1/2 package (8 oz) imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) package cooked scallops (optional).
- You need 1/2 stick butter.
- Prepare 1 TBS minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup chopped green onion.
- It's 2 TBS creole seasoning.
- It's 1 TBS paprika.
- It's 1/2 cup dry white wine.
- It's 1 cup heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese.
- It's 1 (12 oz) package Angel Hair pasta.
Cajun influences mix things up from the normal Alfredo pasta to add excitement to your dinner. Seafood Pasta is the perfect way to impress your friends and family and its actually really easily! Our seafood of choice is scallops and shrimp because of their similar cook times, but the recipe could be. Cajun Seafood Pasta, recipe, Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
Cajun Seafood Pasta step by step
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions..
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic and cook until fragrant (2 minutes). Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant (2 minutes)..
- Add shrimp, crawfish, and scallops stirring until heated..
- Add creole seasoning and paprika and stir until combined..
- Add white wine and heavy cream, stir and let simmer until thickened (5 minutes)..
- Add parmesan and shredded cheese and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined..
- Garnish with green onion and parmesan (optional. It never makes it to this step when I prepare it)..
Cajun Seafood Pasta - Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Seafood boil just like Louisiana New Orleans, with shrimp, crawfish, Manila clams and a homemade Cajun seasoning and butter sauce. The Cajun shrimp Pasta is a quick, easy, and flavorful stand-alone seafood meal. It's a satisfying comfort seafood pasta at its best. Read Also Recipes