Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron recipes - mike's himalayan salt block lobster tails & sweet saffron is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered filled with ldl cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should not at all be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat raise extra blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that reduce threat of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
I'd like to try this technique. I've read that the taste imbued by the salt block is unparalleled. I love this recipe because it is so easy and only requires a few ingredients.
You can have Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron
- It's 2 8"x 8" Himalayan Sea Salt Blocks [reuseable].
- Prepare 2 Pounds Raw Rock Lobster Tails [4 1/4 pounders + lemon juice + lemon pepper].
- It's 2 Pounds Fresh Large Sweet Sea Scallops.
- It's as needed Garlic Olive Oil.
- It's 1 tbsp Saffron Threads [for scallops + reserves for clarified butter].
- It's 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's to taste Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare to taste Fresh Lemon Juice [+ wedges for garnish].
- It's ● For The Butter.
- It's 2 Cubes Salted Butter.
- You need to taste Saffron Threads [optional].
- You need to taste Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need to taste Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- It's to taste Lemon Pepper.
It doesn't require precise measurements and you are free to customize based on your. ··· Himalayan salt blocks rock salt lamp with white wooden frame The main function of salt block: release negative ion, prevent radiation, prevent damp, purify air, improve sleep, relieve stress, refresh brain, prevent asthma, increase immunity, natural beauty. Himalayan salt blocks can be used to prepare and serve a variety of foods. As they conduct heat efficiently and at high temperatures, they're ideal for baking or To use your Himalayan salt block on an electric stovetop, you'll need to install a special metal ring over the burner to hold it in place. Lobster tail is kinda expensive, and therefore it seems pretty fancy.
Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron instructions
- Gradually heat up your Himalayan Salt Blocks 20 minutes on low. Then, up the heat to medium for 20 minutes. Then, increase heat to high for 20 additional minutes. This method is meant to keep your blocks from splitting or cracking for later use..
- Lightly coat your seafoods with a slight amount of garlic infused olive oil and place on your heated salt blocks..
- Four small Rock lobsters on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Split tops and squeeze fresh lemon juice and lemon pepper over tails. Place in preheated oven at 350° for 7 to 10 minutes or until your internal temperature is 140°..
- Saffron pictured..
- Saffron seasoned Sea Scallops on a fully heated 8"x8" Himalayan Sea Salt Block pictured. Allow scallops to cook for 2 minutes on each side. No need to bake them. Your fully heated salt blocks will be hot enough to evenly cook them..
- ● For The Clarified Butter - Using 2 bricks salted butter. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat until butter starts to foam and boil. About 7 minutes. Pour butter through a tight fine-mesh strainer [or cheesecloth] to remove any impurities or particles. Add butter back to pan and add additional salt and pepper to taste, a twist of lemon juice, fresh or dried chives, lemon pepper and saffron threads. Mix and serve piping hot..
- Scallop and lobster appetizer bowl pictured. Serve with seasoned clarified butter, fresh warmed bread and roasted garlic. Enjoy!.
Mike's Himalayan Salt Block Lobster Tails & Sweet Saffron - Brush all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Flip lobster and dollop a spoonful of butter mixture on flesh side. These salt blocks can be heated or chilled to almost any temperature. I originally used mine as a serving platter for cheese, homemade sushi, oysters and even desserts. Himalayan salt blocks are a flavorful and creative way to cook. Read Also Recipes