Mini Lobster Potato Rolls recipes - mini lobster potato rolls is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of full of cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fat together with Trans fats raise extra blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are quite satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that reduce risk of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can cook Mini Lobster Potato Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Lobster Potato Rolls
- Prepare 1 Cooked Lobster Tail.
- You need 3 Small Potato Rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp (or to taste) Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip).
- It's 1/2 cup (or as needed) Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Paprika or Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp (or to taste) Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp (or to taste) Black Pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp Salt (or to taste).
- It's 1 tbsp (or to taste) Butter.
Mini Lobster Potato Rolls step by step
- Crack open tail of lobster and extract the meat (if not already done). Cut lobster tail meat into small chunks..
- Put lobster meat into bowl along with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, 3 1/4 teaspoons of lemon juice, and mix..
- Grab 3 small potato rolls and cut them in half, on the sides, without cutting completely through them..
- Melt near a tablespoon of butter into a pan..
- Place the rolls in the pan. Toast them (split side down) in the pan for around 1 minute (the toasting part depends on how much you would like for your bread to be toasted so the time can vary)..
- After toasting, place split rolls on plate and fill each one with the lobster meat mixture..
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each roll. If you have any left over lemon juice in the squeezed lemon, garnish rolls by squeezing a little bit of lemon juice over them..
Mini Lobster Potato Rolls - Read Also Recipes