Dill Seafood Salad recipes - In the event you were to purchase dill seafood salad an e-book you may print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this fashion as you will have a simple to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for every time you need to.
You can cook Dill Seafood Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill Seafood Salad
- Prepare 3 stalks celery, finely diced.
- It's 1 small yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 small red onion, finely diced.
- You need 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning.
- It's juice from two lemons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill.
- It's 2 tbsp butter.
- It's 1 tbsp cajun seasoning.
- You need 20 oz shrimp, cooked, deveined, tail off, cut into 1/4" chunks.
- Prepare 10 oz bay scallops, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup mayonaisse.
- Prepare 1/4 cup sour cream.
- Prepare 12 Buns.
Dill Seafood Salad instructions
- In a cast iron skillet melt 1/2 tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Work your protein in small batches and pat it dry prior to cooking to minimize temperature drop on the pan. Cook all the seafood and set aside..
- Combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl..
- Mix everything together and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. You can serve this on bread or alone. Throw some toppings on; lettuce and tomato, bacon, avocado, onion straws. I like to use Hawaiian sweet rolls with onions straws for some crunch..
Dill Seafood Salad - Read Also Recipes