Cajun Seafood Sausage Casserole recipes - That is an understandable strategy to eating a night cajun seafood sausage casserole, especially when you dwell alone or together with your companion. I suppose most people balance their consuming habits between ready meals and cooking type scratch, but what if you start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be beneficial on your long run well being?The primary causes people tend to eat prepared meals is to save money and to avoid wasting time, but what if these things might be achieved and, if you're a non cook, you can learn a brand new talent at the time same? Would that make you are feeling extra like making ready your individual meals?
You can cook Cajun Seafood Sausage Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Sausage Casserole
- It's 2 cups minute brown rice.
- It's 2 bags uncooked medium shrimp (deveined & tail off).
- It's 5 sausage links, chopped.
- It's 1 pack imitation crab meat, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp cajun seasoning.
- Prepare to taste salt & pepper.
- You need 1 medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp vegetable oil.
- It's 1 can cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can cream of celery.
- You need 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
Cajun Seafood Sausage Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sautée in a frying pan with vegetable oil, your chopped onions & minced garlic. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine shrimp, crab, sausage, seasonings, sauteed onion mix, rice & soups..
- Transfer to 9×13 cassarole dish, place in oven for 30 mins. After 30 mins stir, place back in oven for 20 mins. Then top off with cheeses & put back in oven for 10 more mins or until cheeses melt. Enjoy!.
Cajun Seafood Sausage Casserole - Read Also Recipes