Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip recipes - The reality is it's attainable to arrange mike's hot & creamy seafood artichoke spinach dip made out of recent components in a short time. Salad is a main instance. All you want is some recent substances, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that inexperienced stuff does does not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It is attainable to purchase recent stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can have Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Prepare ● For The Seafood [fine chopped or flaked].
- It's 1 LG Raw Lobster Tail.
- You need 3 LG Raw Scallops.
- It's 1/2 Cup Raw Flaked Crab Meat.
- It's ● For The Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- You need 2 Cans Artichokes [fully drained - rough chopped].
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) Box Or Canned Spinach [fully drained in cheesecloth].
- It's 1 (8 oz) Package Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 (15 oz) Jar Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce Or Garlic Ragu.
- You need 1 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- It's to taste Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dried Parsley.
- It's ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It's Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- You need Fresh Toasted Breads.
Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Seafoods not pictured. Sorry, my kids got kind of frogy..
- Chop and mix everything together well..
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes in a oven safe dish until bubbling. Stir once while bubbling. Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips or dipping breads..
Mike's Hot & Creamy Seafood Artichoke Spinach Dip - Read Also Recipes