Seafood Croissant recipes - seafood croissantspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You'll want to understand that being high in fat doesn't essentially mean that it's fattening. Physique fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes because it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy food recipes.
You can have Seafood Croissant using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Croissant
- You need 2 * 5 Fish Fillet (Basa fish) Thin Fillet size.
- It's 30 * 40 - 2 Nos Prawn with tail.
- You need to taste Salt.
- It's to taste Pepper.
- You need to taste Lime Juice.
- Prepare to taste Mustard paste.
- It's as required olive oil.
- You need 30 gm Butter Melted.
- You need 2 Lemon Juice lime full.
- It's as required Salt.
- Prepare Broccoli.
- You need Baby corn.
- It's Zucchini.
- Prepare bean French.
- It's Carrot.
Seafood Croissant step by step
- . Then apply to the fish and prawn, and fold fish fillet with prawn. See the photograph(Croissant shape), prawn tail should come out side from fish fillet roll, it is a tight pack. Then keep it in the fridge.
- After 30 minute spread the oil on the grill, put fish roll on the grill or tawa then cover with a lid, remove the lid and check after every 5 min,.
- 20 minute later pick from the tawa, when become golden brown color..
- Served with lemon butter sauce and souted butter vegetables..
Seafood Croissant - Read Also Recipes