5 Star Mac n Cheese recipes - 5 star mac n cheese additionally has saturated fats along with dietary cholesterol and is averted by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean cut beef is low-fat and supplies protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are found poor in it. Choose steaks which have deep crimson color with much less marbling
You can have 5 Star Mac n Cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 Star Mac n Cheese
- Prepare 1 lump crab or lobster meat.
- Prepare 1 bag of tail offshrimp (50-60 count).
- It's 1 16oz box elbow macaroni.
- It's 1 grated parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- You need 1 bag of shredded Sargento 6 blend Italian cheese.
- It's 1 small block of Velveeta.
- Prepare 1 8-10 bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 onion powder (to taste).
- You need 1 seasoned salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 quart 2% milk.
5 Star Mac n Cheese instructions
- unthaw, rinse, and drain shrimp. set aside.
- cut up Velveeta into cubes. set aside.
- fry bacon strips til crisp. place on paper towel and pat off excess oil. crumble up strips..
- boil pasta al dente` stirring occasionally and drain. return pasta to the pot and add butter, seasonings, Velveeta, and 3/4 of the milk. stir until melted and creamy. turn oven on high broil..
- add in all the meats and parmesan and asiago cheeses and remaining milk...stir until well blended.
- pour into baking dish and top with Sargento cheese. place in oven until top cheese is melted and bubbling...approximately 3-4 mins (keep watch!).
- remove from oven...serve with salad and bread of choice. Enjoy!.
5 Star Mac n Cheese - Read Also Recipes