Jay's Meatball Sauce recipes - jay's meatball sauce is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of filled with cholesterol and egg yolks especially should under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fats together with Trans fats raise more blood cholesterol as in comparison with dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that cut back threat of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can have Jay's Meatball Sauce using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jay's Meatball Sauce
- It's 500 grams Passata with Garlic and Herbs.
- It's 2 tbsp red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp fennel seeds.
- It's 1 red onion.
- You need 1 glug good olive oil.
- Prepare sea salt.
- You need 15 swedish meatballs (ikea).
Jay's Meatball Sauce instructions
- Finely chop the red onion and add the olive oil to a saucepan to heat up..
- With the oil hot, sauté the onions until soft.
- Whilst the onions are cooking, grind up the fennel seeds in a pestle and mortar..
- Add the ground fennel to the onions and let it cook for a minute..
- Add the red wine vinegar to the saucepan and let the moisture simmer away..
- Add the passata and nutmeg to the saucepan and bring to the boil..
- Use a stick blender to liquidate until smooth (optional).
- Salt to taste and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the meatballs and simmer until heated through..
- Serve over freshly cooked al dente spaghetti and sprinkle with shavings of some top notch Parmesan..
Jay's Meatball Sauce - Read Also Recipes