Baked Pork chops recipes - Should you had been to purchase baked pork chops an e-book you may print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this fashion as you should have an easy to observe recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you can print an additional copy for each time it's important to.
You can cook Baked Pork chops using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork chops
- It's 250 gr Premium Boneless Pork chop.
- You need for the sauce :.
- It's 2 cloves garlic,minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- You need 1 pinch oregano(optional).
- Prepare 1 pinch black pepper.
Baked Pork chops step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and marinade the pork with half of the sauce, leave it in the fridge for over night and keep the remaining sauce..
- Preheated oven to 350°F.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Baked Pork chops - Read Also Recipes