Baked Pork chops with Gravy recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you want restaurant type meals, baked pork chops with gravy Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you'll be able to guarantee that you'll find a cooking recipe guide on the internet that will let you make the dishes you want. With the helpful guides obtainable on the web you can find recipe elements at a glance and buy them from your native grocery retailer for discount costs.
You can have Baked Pork chops with Gravy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork chops with Gravy
- You need 1 pack pork chops.
- You need 1 pack McCormick Mushroom Gravy.
- Prepare 1 seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1 chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 sliced onion.
Baked Pork chops with Gravy step by step
- Season pork chops with seasoning of your choice. I like to use salt, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder. Cover with chopped bell pepper and onion..
- Add a little water to the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- When chops are about halfway done, prepare gravy packet per instructions then pour gravy over the chops. Cook another 30 minutes or until desired done-ness..
Baked Pork chops with Gravy - Read Also Recipes