Garlic butter baked pork chop recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. garlic butter baked pork chop Add the day by day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you'll see why ready meals have change into very fashionable.After a really busy day on the workplace it is so much easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to prepare a meal using fresh ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just would not appear price it - all you need to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
This recipe starts with bone-in pork chops, which are seared in a little olive oil until golden brown. Remove the chops from the pan, then add the sauce ingredients which include butter, garlic, brown sugar and seasonings. Return the pork chops to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top.
You can have Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- You need 1 package pork chop bone in.
- Prepare salt.
- You need black pepper.
- It's 3 cloves garlic diced.
- Prepare olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons butter.
- It's 1 tablespoon thyme.
Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter. Evenly scoop the sage-garlic-butter over the pork chops and pour the white wine into the pan. Remove the pork chops from the oven and spoon the pan juices over them while they're resting. After making Butter Baked Chicken a few days ago, I decided to try a slightly different version with some thin cut pork chops and make Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops.
Garlic butter baked pork chop step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
Garlic butter baked pork chop - My family devoured them and wanted more! These Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are a a definite keeper in our meal rotations. Spoon garlic butter pork chops as they cook. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. As pork chops brown on the other side, stir garlic slightly and ladle butter/oil, lemon juice, and garlic from pan over the pork. Read Also Recipes