Baked pork chop rice recipes - Your whole favorite eating places have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll often buy and enjoy. baked pork chop rice Some of these might even turn out to be your favourite dishes. What if you might make these dishes within the comfort of your individual dwelling for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Baked Pork Chops with Brown Rice and Mushrooms Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves. Baked Pork Chop Rice for those who haven't tried it yet is made out of a tender juicy fried pork chop (tonkatsu style) placed on a bed of egg fried rice then topped with rich tangy tomato sauce and cheese it is then baked until the cheese melts. A great all in one meal that everybody would love.
You can cook Baked pork chop rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked pork chop rice
- It's 5 cup rice.
- You need 2 each onions.
- You need 10 garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams butter.
- Prepare 7 pork chop.
- You need 2 large bottle of Prego tomato spaghetti sauce. (make sure is enough to cover the rice).
- Prepare 3 cup mushroom (Depends on how much mushrooms you want it).
- Prepare 1/4 cup rosemary.
- You need 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (depends on how much cheese you want it).
- You need 5 tbsp soya sauce (optional).
- It's 1 dash salt.
Baked Pork Chop Rice is a popula dish in Hong Kong. Some of the restaurants or cha chan teng (Hong Kong's local cafes) serve the pork chop in tonkatsu style. This uncomplicated pork chop and rice bake is a good-tasting and easy-to-prepare dish. Add broccoli or another side vegetable and a tossed salad for a complete meal.
Baked pork chop rice instructions
- cook the rice in the rice cooker like you always do. Leave it aside to cool.
- Tomato sauce: chop one onion and 4 garlic. Fry them with olive oil. slice mushroom then add it into the pan to stir fry.. once the mushroom is half cooked, pour in Prego tomato spaghetti sauce.. bring it to simmer then it off and leave it aside.
- Pork chop: Marinate pork with soya sauce, salt, sugar and rosemary. leave it for at least 3 hours, best is overnight in fridge. Heat up the pan with oil, fry it till 80% cooked. Leave it aside.
- Fried Rice: In another pan, put in butter. Once hot, put in the rest of the chopped garlic and onion. stir fry till golden brown. Add in rice and fry till golden brown. add salt for a little seasoning. turn off heat and put it aside.
- Combine: Preheat oven till 200 Celsius. Line the baking tray with fried rice. Place the pork chop on top. Pour tomato sauce over. Spread Mozzarella cheese over and put it in the oven. Bake the rice till the cheese turn brown. Remove from heat and serve.
Baked pork chop rice - Feel free to add some chopped pimientos or carrot matchsticks to the rice mixture for some extra flavor and color. Baked pork chops with rice 焗豬扒飯 is a classic Hong Kong recipe. It is pork chops nestled on a bed of golden fried rice, snug beneath a blanket of lustrous tomato sauce, and covered with melted cheese. How to make Baked Pork Chops and Rice: It starts out by cooking the onions and garlic. You don't want to skip this step. Read Also Recipes