Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce recipes - Having baked pork chops with yummy sauce at home means that you can have more household time, you can even show off to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is amazing how many cooking guides are available to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
In this video I will be making Asian Style Pork Chops! This easy pork chop meal is so yummy with vegetables and soy sauce- YUMMY! #dinner #asian. These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever!
You can cook Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce
- Prepare 2 pork chops with bone.
- Prepare 2 cans cream of mushroom.
- It's 1 handful fresh mushrooms cut up.
- You need 1 small onion cut up.
- It's 1 can milk.
- It's Salt.
- It's Pepper.
- It's Onion powder.
- Prepare Garlic powder.
They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. Easily made with bone-in or boneless pork chops. The pork chops create their own bit of sauce which you can spoon over the veggies on your. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden.
Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce step by step
- Cut up the mushrooms and onions and set a side... and pre head the oven too 400.
- In a casserole dish add the cream of mushroom and the can of milk mix well..
- Add the salt pepper garlic and onion and mix well. Add the fresh mushrooms and onion to it. But dont mix it..
- Get the pork chops add salt and pepper to both side and place it on top..
- Put them in the oven for about 30 mins..
- Take them out and flip them add the mixture to the top and put them back in for 10 mins..
Baked Pork Chops with Yummy Sauce - I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops. I just think it sounds cute to say "country-style rub" so. When done right, these baked pork chops are fork-tender. Great comfort food for cold days! Yes the second time I made it I seared my chops with seasoning first while I was doing that I let my sliced onion marinate in Worcestershire sauce super duper yummy! Read Also Recipes