Baked pork chops and rice recipes - Making ready baked pork chops and rice these prime secret recipes at residence offers you extra freedom together with your food, you can alter certain recipes to fit your personal necessities.e.g. if you are on a food regimen you could wish to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your cholesterol intake it's possible you'll need to add much less salt, the chances are countless. Why not use the knowledge you can receive and provide you with some of your own secret recipes.
You don't want to skip this step. After coming out of the oven, the rice will be done and full of flavor and the pork chops will be moist and you're ready to enjoy your baked pork chops and rice! Baked Pork Chop Rice for those who haven't tried it yet is made out of a tender juicy fried pork chop (tonkatsu style) placed on a bed of egg fried rice then topped with rich tangy tomato sauce and cheese it is then baked until the cheese melts.
You can have Baked pork chops and rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops and rice
- You need 5 Assorted pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 lb chopped fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 beef bullion cubes.
- It's 2 cups hot water.
- It's Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- Prepare 1 cup uncooked white rice.
- Prepare Oil for browning.
A great all in one meal that everybody would love. This uncomplicated pork chop and rice bake is a good-tasting and easy-to-prepare dish. Add broccoli or another side vegetable and a tossed salad for a complete meal. Feel free to add some chopped pimientos or carrot matchsticks to the rice mixture for some extra flavor and color.
Baked pork chops and rice instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Season and brown the chops in oil in a large iron skillet or heavy pan. Just brown them well, not cooked through. Remove from skillet to a platter..
- Add the mushrooms and onions, and season, and a tad more oil if needed, to the skillet. Cook those for a few minutes until soft and brown..
- Add the bullion cubes to the water and crush and stir. Add the water to the skillet and scrape up the bits from the bottom. Add the rice and stir. Add the chops to the skillet and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Let sit covered when done for about 10 minutes then eat up!!.
Baked pork chops and rice - Mushroom Soup Baked Pork Chops and Rice The Kitchen Magpie. Baked Pork Chops with Brown Rice and Mushrooms Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves. This Baked Pork Chops with Fried Rice (焗豬扒飯) is a classic Cantonese cuisine that I started to eat when I was a little kid. Even though my lovely daughter has adapted to Western foods, she loves this dish very much. Whenever we go into any Chinese café (茶餐廳 Cha Chaan Teng ), she would. Read Also Recipes