Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! You can cook Overnight oats use 5 ingredients and 2 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Overnight oats
- You Need rolled oats.
- You Need double cream yoghurt (I used peach and mango flavour).
- You Need milk.
- You Need ground cinnamon.
- You Need dried coconut slivers, dried fruit and walnuts.
Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. Overnight oats are raw oats mixed with milk and soaked overnight. The most easy way to make overnight oats is in individual jars.
how to make Overnight oats
- Mix the oats, yoghurt, milk and cinnamon in a bowl, add more or less milk for your desired consistency. Refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to serve (overnight oats keeps for about 4 days in the fridge) top with coconut slivers, dried fruit and walnuts.
Overnight oats make for an incredibly versatile breakfast or snack. They can be enjoyed warm or cold and prepared days in advance with minimal prep. Moreover, you can top this tasty meal with an array. This easy Overnight Oats Recipe is made with gluten-free oats, chia seeds, milk, yogurt, and a touch of vanilla. Delicious and easily customizable, learn How to Make Overnight Oats and enjoy topped.