Mexican-Baked Pork Chops recipes - The reality is it is doable to arrange mexican-baked pork chops made from contemporary ingredients very quickly. Salad is a first-rate instance. All you need is some contemporary elements, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which can improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does does not do a lot for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It is possible to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Pork chops bake up tender in a bed of Mexican-style rice for a dinner you can fix anytime with basics you probably keep on hand. Reminds me of different ways my mother would "bake chops" with rice, easy and tasty. I ommited the green bell pepper and exchanged with fresh Pasilla and Jalapenos.
You can have Mexican-Baked Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican-Baked Pork Chops
- You need Mexican Baked Pork Chops.
- You need 4 boneless pork chops.
- You need 1 tbsp olive oil.
- It's 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup jalapeno bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. It makes your baked pork chops golden and sticky. And I kid you not - I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry to make this right now! Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and brown pork chops in a skillet on the stove top (this will help to seal in the juices and keep your pork chops moist and flavorful as they bake in the oven).
Mexican-Baked Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- In a bowl, combine the last few ingredients (everything except the pork chops and olive oil)..
- Spread the olive oil on a plate..
- Dip the pork chops in the olive oil, then coat each one in the mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well-covered in it..
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes..
- Ta-da! Enjoy :).
Mexican-Baked Pork Chops - Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! How to Make Baked Pork Chops? This is an easy recipe that calls for simple ingredients and method. My homemade dry rub is a great seasoning. Read Also Recipes