Fiesta Baked Pork Chops recipes - When you were to purchase fiesta baked pork chops an e-book you possibly can print recipes as you need them. It can be very efficient this manner as you'll have an easy to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or losing them as you may print an additional copy for each time it's important to.
You can cook Fiesta Baked Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Baked Pork Chops
- It's 1 Pack of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 box Velveeta.
- You need 1 can Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Fiesta Baked Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat to 375°.
- Rinse then season pork chops (season to taste).
- Add butter (1/2 tablespoon) to non-stick pan under medium low heat - Repeat with each pork chop.
- Sear on both sides for about five minutes.
- Place pork chops in baking dish with 1/2 cup of water.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes (do not drain) and 8oz. of velveeta in a small non-stick pot under low heat.
- After it has melted pour on top of pork chops.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Enjoy :-).
Fiesta Baked Pork Chops - Read Also Recipes