Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipes - All of your favorite eating places have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and luxuriate in. baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce A few of these could even turn into your favourite dishes. What in the event you might make these dishes in the consolation of your individual home for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup—a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe that goes great with Pour sauce over chops and add the tablespoon of butter, a little dot on top of each chop.
You can cook Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- It's 4-6 pork chops.
- You need To taste garlic powder.
- It's To taste salt.
- You need 2 eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1/2 cup milk.
- It's 1/3 white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Pork chops are breaded in Italian breadcrumbs and served with a creamy mushroom sauce in this delicious dinner idea. Remove the pork chops from the oven and pour the mushroom sauce over the top. Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. I agree regarding the amount of sauce that was produced.it would have been slightly better with more.
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce - Added Garlic and Basil to ingredients with a little extra half & Half-(yummy Half and half) and left out. These skillet pork chops were inspired by a pork chop dish my mom used to make. She served the chops with a sauce made from condensed cream of mushroom soup, and it was one of my favorite meals growing up. This creamy mushroom sauce is made completely from scratch, and includes. Pork chops are pan-fried and served with a creamy white wine and mushroom sauce. Read Also Recipes