Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipes - The reality is it is possible to arrange hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 created from recent elements in a short time. Salad is a prime instance. All you want is a few recent components, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which may improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It's attainable to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Not only pork chop bake rice is tasty but also simple to make them. This baked pork chop rice is a must to keep eating. Now, everything is ready and handy to gather, we can whip it up whenever we crave for.
You can cook Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯
- You need 3 pcs pork chop.
- Prepare pepper.
- Prepare salt.
- Prepare corn starch cover pork / then eggs.
- Prepare 4 eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups cooked rice.
- It's 1/2 onions.
- Prepare 3 shallots.
- It's 2 spoons chopped garlic.
- You need 4 spoons ketchup.
- It's 2 spoons soya sauce.
- It's 1 spoon sugar.
- It's 2 tsp maggie sauce.
- You need chicken stock.
- You need 1 tomatoes + cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare flour/corn starch water at the end.
- Prepare mozzarella cheese.
This is my first time to view your website. I live in Sydney and always want to cook Baked Pork Chops with Fried Rice at home. I'll follow this recipe next week. Baked Pork Chop Rice is a popula dish in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 step by step
- Ingredients - i like to soak my pork in water for 30 mins or so since sometimes the pork has those strong smell.
- Marinate pork with salt and pepper and beaten eggs for 30mins then pat with little cornstarch before frying..
- Little oil, high mid heat - throw in the rice and 3 beaten eggs, then add 1 tsp of salt and stir fry until mix well. Placed rice in container.
- Shallow oil Mid Heat, place pork chop in. Flip when its golden brown, then flip again after 2 mins. Flip once every 1-2 mins to avoid burning pork chop. Do this for around 8 mins until porkchop cooked. Drain oil then place porkchop onto the rice..
- Little oil caramelize the shallots and onions until brown then add in 2 spoons of garlic with a little oil. Stir for a min or two then put in 4 big spoon of ketchup, 2 spoon of light soya sauce. Stir. Then place 400ml chicken stock and a spoonful of sugar and 2tsp of maggie sauce. Mix and taste. Should be abit salty and little sweet. Adjust more seasonings if needed..
- Wait until its boiling add in the tomatoes and simmer it for 3 mins. Then add in cornstarch water or flour to thicken the sauce. Taste again if ok switch heat off..
- Pour Sauce on top of porkchop. Then add the cheese. Place in Oven 200°C for 15 - 20 mins until the cheese melts with a slightly brown colour..
Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 - Like the restaurants in Hong Kong, Roland cooked a simple fried rice as a bed for the pork chop to rest on, followed by his very delicious tomato based sauce.. Baked Pork Chop Rice, or 焗豬扒飯. This is a local Hong Kong classic, an absolute standard at all the cha chaan teng, or 茶餐廳, in Hong Kong. A cha chaan teng has to have a decent Chinese Baked Pork Chop dish to serve to the hungry masses if it wants to be taken seriously as an eatery! Baked pork chops with rice 焗豬扒飯 is a classic Hong Kong recipe. Read Also Recipes