Chipotle Baked Pork Chops recipes - chipotle baked pork chopsspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You need to understand that being excessive in fat does not essentially imply that it's fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to wholesome food recipes.
Boneless baked pork chops rubbed in a sweet smokey seasoning, roasted veggies, and herbs to garnish. I WILL be making them Cinnamon Chipotle Baked Pork Chops, a dish that I know. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden.
You can have Chipotle Baked Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Baked Pork Chops
- You need 1 cup (4 C) Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Pre grated cheese parmesan.
- It's 2 tsp Chipotle pepper Ground spice.
- You need 4 Boneless regular cut pork chops.
- It's 1 Zip lock bag.
- It's 1 pinch black pepper.
I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops. I just think it sounds cute to say "country-style rub" so. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really! This oven-baked method will ensure your pork has a delicious crust and a perfectly cooked interior.
Chipotle Baked Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combined all the dry ingredients into the ziplock bag; close bag and a mix ingredients in bag.
- Please each individual pork chop underneath cold running water. Allowing each pork chop to drip off the excess water. Placed directly into bag and shake..
- Place the pork chops on a baking sheet lined with tin foil..
- Cook for a half an hour. Then turn over pork chops and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Chipotle Baked Pork Chops - Just follow these simple rules and prepare yourself to reconsider everything you know about this weeknight-friendly cut. Baked Chicken or Pork Chops with Chipotle Maple Barbecue Sauce. In a small bowl combine the maple syrup, orange juice concentrate and chipotle. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt. Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! Read Also Recipes