Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops recipes - honey barbecue ranch baked pork chops additionally has saturated fats along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is prevented by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean cut beef is low-fat and provides protein as well as iron (provides oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are found poor in it. Choose steaks that have deep pink colour with less marbling
Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme. This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time.
You can cook Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops
- It's 4 medium boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 packages extra crispy Shake and Bake.
- Prepare 1/2 packages Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup honey barbecue sauce (or your choice of flavor).
Not at all hard to make, honey and ginger are a perfect accompaniment to pork chops. This is a great midweek dinner with veg and mash. Baked Ranch Pork Chops are a quick, inexpensive and easy dinner recipe. The entire family will love these pork chops, perfect for weeknight dinner.
Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray foil lined baking dish.
- Mix dry ranch powder with shake and bake in a bowl.
- pour barbecue sauce into separate bowl.
- Dip pork chops into barbecue sauce until coated.
- Dip barbecue sauce covered pork chops into Shake and Bake/Ranch mix until coated.
- Put into oven for about 25 minutes.
Honey Barbecue Ranch Baked Pork Chops - Barbecue and bacon have long reigned supreme, and their popularity never seems to wane. And every grandmother has a cherished family recipe for. Tender, moist pork loin chops are baked with an easy homemade barbecue sauce in an easy, fuss-free pork chop recipe to prepare on a busy day. But they can also easily become overcooked, dry, and tough. This oven-barbecued pork chop recipe, however, turns out tender and moist chops that. Read Also Recipes